Get unique Lord Krishna Names for baby boy with meaning from worldwide. This Lord Krishna Name for boys will help you in naming a newborn. One of the most beloved gods in Hindu mythology is Lord Krishna. He is well-known for his participation in the horrific Mahabharata War and the kind deeds he performed for the benefit of humankind. Due to his multiple guises, he is known by many names. Because of his great influence, many people give their children his name.
The grace, charm, and wit that Lord Krishna is famed for are qualities that every parent hopes their child will possess. He is Lord Vishnu’s ninth earthly incarnation and arrived here to defeat evil. His generosity, music, dance, poetry, and compassion are well known. Lord Krishna is known by several names that have come to define him.
Here is a list of over 75 Lord Krishna Names for baby boy, we hope it helps you choose the perfect name for your little newborn.
So, Let’s see the Lord Krishna’s Name for boys with their meaning.
Unique Lord Krishna Names for Baby Boy
1. Aariv: The name Aariv means ‘King of wisdom and justice.’
2. Bali: Bali denotes ‘A mighty warrior’, ‘Powerful’, ‘Brave’, ‘Strength’, or ‘Offering’.
3. Devakinandan: Devakinandan conveys exactly that, the ‘Son of Devaki’.
4. Gobind: Gobind is another variant of Gopal, which means ‘Cowherd’.
5. Jayani: It is a captivating name for a little winner. Jayani implies that ‘Conqueror’.
6. Karnish: It is a desirable trait in your son. Karnish signifies ‘The Lord of mercy’.
7. Makhesh: Makhesh refers to Lord Krishna. The meaning of the name is the ‘Lord of sacrifice’.
8. Niranjan: It is another name for Lord Krishna. Niranjan denotes ‘The Unblemished Lord’.
9. Ravilochna: This notable name is worthy of an adored baby boy. Ravilochna indicates the ‘One whose eye is the sun’.
10. Shankdhar: It refers to Lord Krishna. Shankdhar implies ‘The one who bears a conch’.
Lord Krishna’s Name for Baby Boy Starts with ” A “
11. Abhijeet: This name is perfect for your boy. Abhijeet is a beautiful name for boys that refers to Lord Krishna. It refers to ‘One who is victorious’.
12. Abhyankara: It is One of the many epithets of Lord Krishna; Abhyankara represents ‘The giver of fearlessness’.
13. Abjayoni: Abjayoni means ‘Born of the lotus’. In Hinduism or Hindu religion, the lotus is an important symbol. Lord Krishna mentions the lotus in reverence in the fifth chapter of the Bhagavad Gita.
14. Adwait: It is a unique name of Lord Krishna. Adwait signifies ‘Unique’, ‘Undivided’, or ‘No one likes him’. This name is an excellent choice for your adorable son.
15. Anaadih: It is one of the most favoured names for boys in Hinduism. The meaning of Anaadih is ‘The one who is the first cause’. Anaadih also means Krishna.
16. Anantajit: Anantajit implies ‘The ever victorious Lord’ or ‘The victor of infinity’.
17. Anish: The meaning of Anish of ‘A close friend’, ‘Good company’, ‘Companion’, ‘Smart one’, or ‘Supreme’.
18. Aparajit: Aparajit means the ‘One who can’t be defeated’. Lord Krishna loves peace, but he is also a great warrior.
19. Aprameya: It is a charming name for your energetic little one, just like Lord Krishna. Aprameya refers to ‘Infinite’ and ‘Immeasurable’.
20. Asuman: Asuman is Another name for Lord Krishna; the meaning is ‘Lord of vital breaths’.
21. Aswadh: Aswadh is an uncommon name for your baby boy. It represents the ‘Tree of Knowledge’, Lord Krishna.
22. Avyukta: If you want your Newborn to have a name that inspires honesty & straightforward behaviour, this is an excellent option. Avyukta signifies the ‘One who is as clear as crystal’.
Lord Krishna’s Names for Baby Boy Starts with ” B, D “
23. Bankebihari: Bankebihari signifies the ‘One who loves to sport in the forests.
24. Bankim: It is another beautiful name of Lord Krishna. The meaning of Bankim is ‘Crescent’ or ‘Curved.
25. Banwari: Banwari signifies the ‘One who lives in Vrindavan’ or the ‘One living in the groves of Vrindavan’.
26. Brij: This name is one of the most desired baby boy names among Hindu communities worldwide. Brij refers to ‘The place of Lord Krishna’, ‘To twist’, ‘Strength’, or ‘To leave’.
27. Brijesh: Brijesh represents ‘Lord of Braj land’ or ‘Lord Krishna’. It indicates ‘Pasture’,
28. Darsh: If you want to name your little one after Lord Krishna, this simple name is the right choice. Darsh represents ‘Handsome’ and ‘Sight’.
29. Dayanidhi: This name represents Lord Krishna’s kindness and compassion as a deity. Dayanidhi means ‘The treasure house of mercy’.
30. Devesh: This beautiful name refers to Lord Krishna. Devesh means the ‘Lord of lords.
31. Dham: This name epitomises Lord Krishna, suitable for your baby boy. Dham indicates ‘Supreme spirit’.
32. Gadin: It is a worthy name for an adventurous boy. Gadin refers to Lord Krishna, meaning the ‘One who is armed with a club’ or the ‘One who wields the mace’.
Lord Krishna’s Names for Baby Boy Starts with ” G, H “
33. Ganashraya: Ganashraya indicates ‘He is the shelter of the living entities’; another fitting name for a courteous and brave boy.
34. Garishtha: This name is an excellent choice. Suppose you want to honour Lord Krishna’s eminence. Garishtha means ‘He is the greatest’.
35. Ghanashyam: Ghanashyam implies ‘Solid dark’ or ‘The colour of the darkest cloud that will rain soon’. It is an acknowledgement of Lord Krishna’s appearance in the holy scripts.
36. Girivar: Girivar means the ‘One who holds the Govardhana Giri mountain’.
37. Gokul: This name is trendy among the worshippers of Krishna. Gokul represents ‘The place where Lord Krishna grew’.
38. Gopal: It is Another famous name of Lord Krishna. Gopal means ‘Cowherd’ or ‘Protector of cows.
39. Gopan: The meaning of Gopan is ‘Protection’. It is another name for Lord Krishna.
40. Govinda: Govinda signifies the ‘One who knows sense’, ‘illuminator of senses’, or the ‘One who makes the cowherds happy’.
41. Harish: If you want a stylish and religious name, this name is a sensible option. The meaning of Harish is the ‘One who does everything according to God’s wish’.
42. Hrishikesh: It is one of Krishna’s multiple names. Hrishikesh signifies the ‘One who controls the senses’.
Lord Krishna’s Name for Baby Boy Starts with ” J, K “
43. Jagadbandhu: Jagadbandhu refers to Krishna’s compassion and warmth towards humans. It means ‘A friend or relative of the whole world’.
44. Jagmohan: It is an apt name for your adorable baby boy. Jagmohan represents the ‘One who attracts the world’.
45. Janardhana: It refers to none other than Krishna. Janardhana denotes the ‘One who helps people’ or the ‘Liberator from the cycle of birth and death’.
46. Janav: It is Another name of Lord Krishna; Janav denotes ‘Protecting men’. Janav refers to Krishna’s kindness and love for human beings.
47. Jayantha: This popular name is a good fit for your little champion. It refers to Lord Krishna, and it means ‘Conqueror of all enemies’.
48. Jyotiraaditya: The meaning of Jyotiraaditya is ‘The resplendence of the Sun’. It is Another name of Lord Krishna, this beautiful name is suitable for your little prince.
49. Kalia: It refers to Lord Krishna’s renowned beauty. The name Kalia represents ‘Beauty’.
50. Kanu: This majestic name is a decent choice for your baby boy. Kanu means ‘Handsome’.
51. Kesava: The meaning of Kesava is ‘Long haired’ or the ‘Slayer of the Keshi demon’.
52. Krishnendu: This noble name is one worthy of the little ruler of your heart. Krishnendu implies ‘Lord Krishna’ or the ‘Prince of Earth’.
53. Kundan: Kundan indicates ‘Pure’, ‘Sparkling’, ‘Beautiful’, ‘Lovable’, and ‘Diamond’. The name Kundan represents Lord Krishna’s charismatic and endearing nature.
54. Kunjabihari: It is Another name for Lord Krishna; Kunjabihari means ‘One who enjoys the lakes’.
Lord Krishna’s Names for Baby Boy Start with ” M, N & P “
55. Madan: Lord Krishna is famous for the love he spread. It represents the ‘Lord of love’ in Sanskrit.
56. Madhav: It is one of the most common and loved names inspired by Lord Krishna. Madhav denotes ‘Sweet like honey’.
57. Manhar: This name is alluring just as much as the deity who inspired it. Manhar signifies ‘Charming’, ‘Pleasing’, or the ‘One who pleases the heart’.
58. Manmohan: Manmohan is another name for Lord Krishna, which indicates ‘Pleasing’.
59. Mayur: It is a beautiful name that never goes out of style. Mayur means ‘the Lord who has a peacock feathered-crest’ and refers to Lord Krishna.
60. Meghashyam: This name is one of the several names that describe Lord Krishna’s beautiful appearance. Meghashyam means ‘Dark as the clouds’.
61. Mohnish: It is another name that conveys Lord Krishna’s beauty. The meaning of Mohnish is ‘Attractive god’.
62. Murari: This name is another reference to Lord Krishna’s iconic flute. Murari signifies the ‘One who holds a flute’.
63. Natwar: Lord Krishna is known to love dancing. It means the ‘Dancing lord’.
64. Neeraj: This beautiful name is an exaltation of Lord Krishna’s purity. Neeraj means ‘Lotus’, ‘Flower’, ‘Pearl’, or ‘Born from clear water’.
65. Parthasarathi: This name refers to Krishna’s role in the Hindu epic Mahabharata. Parthasarathi suggests the ‘One who is the charioteer of Partha or Arjun’.
66. Punyah: This majestic name is apt for your precious son. Punyah means ‘Supremely pure’.
Lord Krishna’s Name for Baby Boy Starts with ” R, S “
67. Radhesh: If you love the story of Krishna and Radha, you will surely love this name. Radhesh represents ‘Radha’s lover or Lord Krishna’.
68. Rashad: It refers to Lord Krishna’s integrity. Rashad means ‘Good judgment’, ‘Integrity of conduct’, ‘Counselor’, ‘Maturity’ or ‘Thinker’.
69. Rayaan: It is Another name for Lord Krishna; Rayaan means ‘The gate to paradise’ or ‘Heaven’. It would be best to consider this heavenly name for your little Newborn.
70. Rukminesh: It is Another famous name of Lord Krishna, which means the ‘Consort of Rukmini’.
71. Saket: This ardent name is worthy of a little boy with solid determination. Saket signifies ‘Lord Krishna’ or ‘Having the same intention’.
72. Sambathkrishna: This name suits your little bundle of joy and blessing. Sambathkrishna suggests ‘A gift from Lord Krishna’.
73. Sameh: It refers to Krishna’s compassion, an ideal trait for your baby boy. It means the ‘One who is forgiving’.
74. Sarvajana: Sarvajana means the ‘Omniscient Lord’. It is one of the most famous names of Lord Krishna.
75. Sham: This beautiful name is apt for a brave little boy. Sham denotes ‘A strong person’.
I hope you got the best Lord Krishna Name for baby boys . The format of the name helps you a lot. In this article, we have enlisted some beautiful baby names alphabetically.
I hope you love this article about the Lord Krishna Names for baby boy. Moreover, if you have any suggestions regarding Lord Krishna Names for boy please comment, and we will reply as soon as possible.
Looking for more baby names:
4 thoughts on “75+ Virtuous Lord Krishna Names for Baby Boy with Their Meaning”
Comments are closed.