Get Cute baby Names that mean Redemption from different origins worldwide. These names meaning redemption will help you in naming a newborn.
Redeeming someone involves removing them from a trying or unpleasant situation.
Redeem has a positive and uplifting connotation regarding baby names, implying that the kid will be saved or freed from something negative.
Parents who feel their child is a rescue from a bleak future would love names that mean redemption or redeemed and frequently represent hope against the odds.
We have prepared a list of names meaning redemption from many languages and civilizations.
So look at the names that mean redemption to be considered in 2023 for your newborn.
Unisex Names That Mean Redemption or Redeemed
1. Arpad: This name has biblical as well as Hungarian origins. In both Hebrew and Hungarian, it regarded as mainly a male name. It can signify “seed” or “The light of redemption,” among other things.
2. Alejandra: This name will persuade you to give it to your child. “Redeemer of men” is the name’s meaning.
3. Arpad: “The light of redemption” is the name’s meaning. Your child will be gracious and loving, and caring.
4. Aheen: In Hindi, The meaning of the name is “plenty of salvation.” Your youngster will become well-rounded because of this charming name.
5. Fajr: The Arabic name Fajr implies the dawn of salvation.
6. Fida: Fida is a name that has multiple meanings, including “ransom,” “sacrifice,” and “redemption.” It is Arabic and Gujarati in origin. Muslim people are the ones who utilize Fida the most frequently.
7. Geuel: Geuel is a name that has Christian origins and Hebrew roots. “God’s redemption” and “master of God” are their biblical meanings. Both males and females are capable of using it.
8. Iphedeiah: It is a Hebrew-ancestry biblical name that means “God’s Redemption” and “one who Saved By,” Although boys occasionally use it, and it usually suggested for girls.
9. Messiah: In Arabic, ” redeemer ” means “Messiah.” Your child will be reasonable, obedient, and inclusive in numerous ways.
10. Priam: The name derives from the Greek word “Priamos,” meaning “the redeemed.”
11. Raanana: The Hebrew name Raanana, which means “fresh and renewal,” honors atonement.
12. Sahar: It is a sweet name that encourages ladies to be patient, compassionate, and good listeners (Arabic). “The start of redemption” is what it signifies.
13. Tarandeep: The Indian origin of the name Tarandeep is for a man. Its meanings include “Lamp of redemption,” “swim,” and “ferry across,” among others.
Baby Girl Name That Means Redemption
14. Galenka: The popular girl’s name, Galenka, has Hebrew roots and is a variant of Galina, meaning “God has redeemed.” Galenka is mainly related to Christianity.
15. Gallia: Its origins are both Roman and Hebrew. In Hebrew, it means “God shall rescue,” but in Latin, it means “Gaul.”
16. Galochka: It is of Hebrew background name. It is mainly used by people of the Christian faith and is thought to be a feminine name. Its meaning is “God shall redeem.”
17. Hosanna: Hosanna is regarded as a girl’s name. It is primarily linked with Christians and of Hebrew origin. Hosanna is Hebrew for “deliver us.”
18. Igeal: It is a well-liked boy’s name with Hebrew origins. It might imply “A redeemer,” “redeemed,” or “defiled.” Followers of the Christian faith mainly utilize Igeal.
19. Keema: It is an uncommon girl’s name with Hebrew and Indian [Sanskirt] roots. Its Hebrew roots translate to “God’s redeemed.” It’s used mainly by Christians.
20. Lutgardis: Females with the name Lutgardis (Latin) enjoy color. They genuinely are social butterflies and are flexible.
21. Mahya: It has a distinctive tone and is gaining popularity. This Hebrew name has several meanings “A life of redemption.”
22. Ruhama: Hebrew and Arabic are the two roots of the name Ruhama. It is a feminine name common in the Jewish and Islamic faiths. It can also indicate “one who gained mercy” or “one who spared.”
23. Salvatora: Aggressive, energetic, and goal-oriented. When I hear this lovely Spanish name, these are the first things that come to mind. Its meaning is rescuer or redeemer.
24. Zera: According to the Hebrew language, girls named Zera are reasonable yet daring. The name honors a fresh start following atonement.
Boys Names That Mean Redemption or Restoration
25. Alexander: Your son will succeed, much like Alexander the Great, with this name at his side. Its meaning is “redeemer of mankind.”
26. Goel: It is a name that has both Indian and Hebrew roots. The Hebrew Bible and rabbinical tradition both translate Goel as “Redeemer.” It is regarded as a boy’s name.
27. Isair: The Hebrew name Yeshaya, which means “Yahweh” and “to deliver,” anglicized as Isaiah. It is a well-liked boy’s name among Christians.
28. Moe: The masculine name Moe has Hebrew and Latin origins. It’s related to Moses and is the anglicized form of Maurice. The meanings of Moe include “to adore,” “saviour,” and “God’s helmet.”
29. Naji: It is an Arabic boy’s name used by Muslims. Its meanings include “rescued person,” “delivered and saved person,” and “survival.”
30. Pedahzur: It is a popular boy’s name from the Bible. It can mean “Stone of redemption,” “strong,” or “powerful.”
31. Pedahel: It is a unique Hebrew name that is only permitted for males. Its means “by God redeemed” or “whom God redeemed.”
32. Redempto: The Latin baby boy’s name Redempto means “Redeemed.” It formed from the words redemption in Middle English, redemption in Old French, and redemption in Latin.
33. Salvador: This city has roots in Spain, Portugal, and Catalonia. a name that denotes salvation and redemption in the Christian religion.
34. Taranbir: It is an Indian boy’s name that translates to “Warrior of Redemption.”
35. Taranjot: It is a male Indian name from the Punjabi language area. The namesake might mean “Star” or “Light of redemption.”
36. Sopatra: It is a Greek name frequently translated as “a father’s redemption,” . Boys do significantly improve their dad’s life.
37. Yigal: This Hebrew name derives from the name Yigal, meaning “He will redeem” or “He will release.”
Some Other Baby Boy Names Meaning Redemption or Redeemed
38. Fadi: Fadi is an Arabic name that means “saviour” or “redeemer.” Both Fady and Fadey are acceptable spellings. Fadi is typically thought of as a male name.
39. Priam: According to Greek mythology, he was the ruler of Troy during the Trojan War. It comes from the Greek term Priamos, which may mean “Redeemed” in English.
40. Padon: It is a biblical name for men that denotes “His redemption” and “ox-yoke.” Christians mainly use it, and it is from Israel.
41. Servatius: It is a name that comes from the Latin name Servatus, which given the Dutch name Servaas. It might imply “saved,” “redeemed,” or “to preserve.” The name Servaas typically associated with men.
42. Servatius: It is a name from the Latin name Servatus, given the Dutch name Servaas. It might imply “saved,” “redeemed,” or “to preserve.” The name Servaas typically associated with men.
43. Tereshan: It is a popular boy name that originates from India and is associated with the Hindu religion. Its meaning is “firm redemption.”
44. Taranpal: The name Taranpal is of Bengali, Sikh, Punjabi, and Indian origin. “Protector of Redemption” is what it implies. The name Taranpal typically associated with men.
45. Taranvir: It is an Indian, Punjabi, or Sikh name that means “Warrior of redemption.” Taranvir, a male given a name that followers of the Hindu faith mainly use.
46. Tarandeep: The Indian origin of the name Tarandeep is for a man. Its meanings include “Lamp of redemption,” “swim,” and “ferry across,” among others.
47. Yigil: It is an iconic Hebrew name that means “Will be redeemed.” It typically thought of as a male name. Christians frequently use it as part of their daily lives.
Top Baby Name Meaning Redemption
48. Elikai: The Hebrew name Elikai carries a strong and distinctive personality. “God is my redemption” is what it implies.
49. Hlengiwe: Hlengiwe is a Zulu speaker who is from Africa. It is a female name that can imply a variety of things, such as “redeemed,” “savior,” “rescued,” “nursed,” and “purified.”
50. Galila: It is a Hebrew name derived from Galilee. Its meanings are “rolling hills” and “God shall redeem.” Dalilah is an alternative to it.
51. Galina: Galina is a girl’s name with Hebrew and Russian origins. It means “God shall redeem.”
52. Galia: This Hebrew name generally refers to girls and means “God shall rescue” and “wave of God.”
53. Galine: This well-liked Jewish and Christian girl’s name originates from Russian and means “God has redeemed.”
54. Galilah: It is a well-liked Hebrew name for a Christian girl that means “God shall redeem.” It typically thought to be for females.
55. Matisoon: Matisoon is a Native American name that combines the words life and redemption. Life is, after all, all about atonement.
56. Pedaiah: It is a biblical boy’s name that is frequently used. Its meaning is “Lord’s Salvation.”
57. Sopatra: It is a Greek name frequently translated as “a father’s redemption,” which is accurate. Boys do significantly improve their dad’s life.
58. Taranjot: It is a male Indian name from the Punjabi language area. The namesake might mean “Star” or “Light of redemption.”
59. Taranbir: It is an Indian boy’s name that translates to “Warrior of Redemption.”
60. Tarjeev: The name Tarjeev, of Indian ancestry and meaning “Life of Redemption,” given to a male Sikh/Punjabi.
61. Yigol: It is a popular name with Hebrew roots that is typically given to males and meaning “Will be redeemed.” Christian believers primarily use Yigol.
I hope you enjoyed the article about Names that mean Redemption or Restoration. Also, I hope you have already decided on the perfect name for your newborn child. However, if any more words or meanings interest you, please let me know in the comment section. Without a doubt, I’ll carry out your request. Remain happy, healthy, and blessed.
Looking for more baby names:
- Names that mean Crystal
- Names that mean Sorrow
- Names that mean Poet
- Names that mean Phoenix
- Names that mean Poison